It's Lake Time! Now, more than ever.
For many of us, enjoying Table Rock Lake is a necessary and rewarding part of our lives. We have heightened our already stringent practices around sanitization, disinfection, and cleaning. We are first and foremost, focused on the health and safety of all our guests, slip holders, and employees.
Extra Steps Now in Place:
- Cleaning and Disinfection of all door handles, counter-tops, keyboards, and other hand-contact surfaces several times per hour.
- Crew applies disinfection after handling cash or credit cards.
- No handshakes. Remain 6’ distance from others. Masks and gloves on.
- Cleaning and Disinfection of every rental boat 'after and prior' to each use.
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Restrooms several times per hour based on visits.
- Human distancing measures including 'meeting guests at the rental boat' to minimize concentration.
New S.A.F.E. Boat Rental Process
All boats get a sanitization treatment and soap wash every night. Single-use per day.
You now can “Skip the Counter” and meet directly at the boat for check-out.
Free Sanitized Life Jackets.
Everyone gets a sanitized jacket. Treatment and washed after every use.
Practice nautical distancing! Boating....more fun now than ever.
We are doing everything we can to provide a safe, seamless, and ultimately very enjoyable State Park Marina experience.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We know that you share our love of Table Rock Lake and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Starboard Marinas & Cox Family