Gas Dock and Store will be Closed until April 13th to limit human interaction in an enclosed space.
Considering the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we are first and foremost, focused on the health and safety of all our guests, slip holders and employees. For many of us, enjoying Table Rock Lake is a necessary and rewarding part of our lives. We have heightened our already stringent practices around sanitization, disinfection, and cleaning.
Extra Steps Now in Place:
- Cleaning and Disinfection of all door handles, counter-tops, keyboards, and other hand-contact surfaces several times per hour.
- Crew applies disinfection after handling cash or credit cards.
- No handshakes. Remain 6’ distance from others.
- Cleaning and Disinfection of every rental boat 'after and prior' to each use.
- Cleaning and Disinfection of Restrooms several times per hour based on visits.
- Human distancing measures including 'meeting guests at the rental boat' to minimize concentration.
We are doing everything we can to provide a safe, seamless and ultimately enjoyable State Park Marina experience. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We know that you share our love of Table Rock Lake and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Starboard Marinas & Cox Family